About the course:
The course is based on communicative approach in the context of management related topics
and covers the main aspects of strategy, modern managers tools, soft skills and case studies
embedded into it. It is designed for those who either have practical experience in management or those who have good commands of English and would like to gain this experience of dealing with manager’s area.
The main goal:
The main goal of the course is to provide an opportunity to practice English skills and to acquire new experience in managing. The course allows to accumulate new useful vocabulary and everyday phrases in this area and improve skills that will help learners to read and analyze both written and video materials.
|1.||Introduction to Project management|
|15.||Monitoring / controlling|
|23.||EQ (Emotional intelligence)|
The candidates’ requirements:
- At least Intermediate General or Business English
- PM experience
- Readiness to be active in the learning process
Results of the course:
- Improved communicative skills combined with sufficient vocabulary.
- Advanced soft skills in negotiations, presentations and expressing yourself.
- Sustained receptive skills of texts and watching videos.
- Upgraded vision of project management field.
The terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions:
- 16 weeks — the course duration.
- 32 classes — number of classes.
- 90 minutes — one class duration.
- 6 students — number of people in class.
- 5500 UAH — price of the course as a single payment.
- 6000 UAH (2 payments – 3000 UAH each)- price of the course with 2 payments.
You could wire and pay cash in our office.